Our Sea Eagle boats are covered for a full three years against manufacturer's defects* ... from bow to stern.
We can afford to offer this comprehensive warranty because of our over 50 year experience in designing and selling inflatable boats. We know quality products, and we stand behind them.
Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty Term will be three years from the date of customer receipt for all non-commercial users
- Commercial operators, including but not limited to rental operators, will be covered for six months from the date of receipt
- Warranty applies to defects in material and workmanship. It does not cover:
- Damage due to neglect, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal or improper use, bad assembly or improper repair attempts
- Alteration or customization
- Abrasions, tears or punctures
- Normal color fading
- Does not cover incidental costs such as haul-out, launching, towing, or any other consequential damages.
- Customer must provide reasonable documentation to establish a defect, including but not limited to:
- Digital photographs clearly showing the defect
- Troubleshooting to establish or narrow down the cause of the problem
- For orders exported outside the United States, Sea Eagle Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for any import duties, taxes, or fees associated with shipping replacement products.
- Sea Eagle is not responsible for shipping replacement boats to any country other than the country which the original order was delivered to.
- Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing a defective part, or at our discretion, replacing such part or parts as shall be necessary to remedy any malfunction resulting from defects in material or workmanship as covered by this warranty. We reserve the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
- Severability: If any provision of this Limited Warranty is unenforceable, for any reason, all other provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- To make a warranty claim, email: [email protected] (Contact us)
- SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S SOLE OBLIGATION, AND BUYER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S OPTION AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY, OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE DETERMINED BY SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. TO BE DEFECTIVE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC., BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty. - EXCEPT AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH, SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREINABOVE SET FORTH IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON THE PART OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC. IF, WITHOUT LIMITING AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE FOUND TO EXIST BEYOND THE LIMITED WARRANTY HEREABOVE SET FORTH, ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE TERM OF THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN WITHOUT APPLICATION OF EXTENDED WARRATY.
- Limitations of Remedies. WATER ACTIVITES ARE, BY THEIR NATURE, HAZARDOUS. USERS OF SEA EAGLE BOATS, INC.’S PRODUCTS ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH AND WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT ARISING BY IMPLICATION OR OPERATION OF LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE EXCLUDED. YOUR BOAT SHOULD ONLY BE OPERATED WITHIN THE US COAST GUARD APPROVED MAXIMUM CAPACITY RATINGS AS STATED ON THE BOAT.
*3 year term applies to non-commercial use.
Updated: February 2015.